Summer Overnight Camps
Summer Overnight Camps for Boys and Girls
- Benefit from top-level coaches from across Ontario and Canada
- Live, eat, sleep, breathe rugby while staying and training at first-class facilities
- Take advantage of training and working with like-minded athletes
- Participate in a testing combine and compare your results against the rest of Canada
- Guest coaching appearances from Rugby Canada coaches and players
Check out one of our sessions!
Queens Women’s Head Coach, Dan Valley takes our girls through a Ball in Contact session. Demonstrated by current Women’s National team player, Taylor Black and assisted by Canada U20 Men’s scrum-half, Kevin Oh, and Canada U18 Women’s player, Bridget Peros
Guest Coaching Appearances from National Team Players
Men’s National Team, and current Toronto Arrows’ scrum-half, Andrew Ferguson discusses the benefits of attending one of these camps.
Overnight Camps (U10 to U18 – Co-ed)
RETURNING IN 2020